Sunday 10 February 2013

Graze Box Review

Graze Box is a weekly (or more so if you wish) subscription which delivers healthy snacks to your door.  I decided to sign up in January which seemed a perfect time to fit in with  my obligatory new year diet.  I think their new user offers change all the time but when I signed up I got given my first and fifth box free. The other boxes are charged at a very reasonable £3.89 each including delivery.

You are very much in control of your graze box, you choose what day/s you would like it deliver and you can also rate all of the snacks they offer -Bin, Try, Like or Love. There is also a option on some to select "Send it soon" and they will attempt to send this product to you in your next box. I did do this for one of the products and was very happy to receive it the following week. The Bin feature is also excellent as you can get rid of anything you know you definitely won't like. The only products I initially binned were the ones containing olives but everything else looked amazing!


I chose to have mine delivered on a Monday morning and it is very exciting waiting to see what you have to try in your weekly box. A few of my work colleagues have also joined up so we have enjoyed comparing each other's boxes.


Within your graze box you get a little leaflet which lists what each of the snacks are along with all the other important information: Calorie content etc but it will also tell you if your snack has a particular health benefit
Some contain 1 of your 5 a day, others may be a great source of fibre or contain extra light calories.

I've chosen to do this review on my fifth box which incidentally is probably my favourite, the more  of the products you try the more efficient your rating becomes meaning you're getting more of the foods you love.


I've been having one punnet a day which means I have a Graze Box snack for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I always start with the snack I'm least excited about which was Billionaire's Shortbread although it was a hard choice this week

Billionaire's Shortbread :Fudge Pieces, Blanched Almonds, Milk Chocolate Drops and Cranberries. The health benefit for this one is that almonds are the highest fibre nut. The mixture of the flavours worked really well and it makes for a very healthy snack which still feels naughty enough for it to taste good. The Fudge was really lovely and probably my favourite part of this one.

On Tuesday it was the Salt and Vinegar Nut selection - a clear favourite for the week!
Salt and Vinegar Almonds and Peanuts- another one full of fibre. As soon as you open the punnet the smell of salt and vinegar fills the air and straight away reminded me of fish and chips- this is obviously a much more healthy alternative. The flavours are really strong and it's just really tasty - can't say enough good things.

Wednesday's snack was The Herb Garden

Herb and onion peanuts, baked herb bites and oregano rice crackers - this was the lowest in calories of my snacks this week at 91 calories. This is another very tasty if not noisy snack! You can definitely taste the herb and I was a bit worried about stinking out the office with this one - the nuts were the nicest and could easily eat a punnet full of them.

Final Snack for the week Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack




I've previously tried the fruit and seed flapjack and thought that tasted incredible and definitely made me want to try the rest of the flapjack range. The Apple and cinnamon one I'm not so keen on but that's just personal preference. As with all their foods the flavours are lovely and strong and you can pick out the apple and cinnamon so clearly. I love that you get three bite size portions too.


I've really enjoyed having my graze box and think it also gives you an idea of healthy snacks you can buy yourself to enjoy during the week. I really wish the box contained 5 punnets so that it would keep you going for a full working weekend but overall a very satisfied customer

If you want to try Graze box you can use the following code which lets you try your first box for free

61HN1MXD

Thanks for Reading


Ceri xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! They do look lovely! You may have convinced me to try them! I would keep the olives though! ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did consider keeping them in for my try olives 8 times experiment but didnt wanna waste a punnet lol xxx

    ReplyDelete