Thursday 7 February 2013

First Blog

To anyone that may come across this, this is my very first blog. I've been inspired by my big sisters who have had their own blogs for a while now so I thought I'd give it a try :)
I'm Ceri, 26 years old and live in beautiful Pembrokeshire. I'm a Girly girl who loves make up, clothes and anything pretty. I'm a extremely proud auntie and one of my favourite things to do is spend time with my adorable nephew and nieces.
Things you can expect to find:
I'm a YouTube addict who can spend hours watching the "beauty gurus" (I hate that term lol) but would never in a million years be able to do that myself so I expect my blog might be very influenced by the kinds of videos I watch. Reviews, OOTDs, tags and hauls etc.
There will be some blogs about everyday life thrown in for good measure too.

Love Ceri

Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Just added you to my blog list! :-)

    Have fun blogging! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete